Jake Paul trolls Conor McGregor by having Poirier KO turned into $100,000 chain

Jake Paul has trolled UFC legend Conor McGregor by having a jeweller create a $100,000 necklace with the Irishman laying unconscious in the octagon after his last fight.

McGregor was brutally stopped in the second round by Dustin Poirier when they rematched in Abu Dhabi at UFC 257 in January.

Paul subsequently mocked McGregor on multiple occasions, and even rescinded his $50million fight offer for a boxing match after his loss, sharing a number of memes to his millions of followers.

And Paul has spent a six-figure sum on a new necklace commemorating McGregor's first career knockout, after the Irishman called he and his brother Logan 'dingbats'.

McGregor has largely avoided commenting on Paul and his brother Logan who took Floyd Mayweather eight rounds in their exhibition bout last month.

But he declined to rule out a fight with either sibling when asked this week.

"Never say never, if they're going to keep competing and whatnot, who knows? They're dingbats, the two of them," he said.

Paul, believes McGregor no longer carries star power after losing three of his last four bouts between boxing and MMA.

"You can tell Conor has lost 'it'," he wrote on social media last night after the press conference. "He no longer speaks from a place of authenticity and you can tell he’s trying to convince himself of his own lies.

"He takes offence to everything now; he’s bathing in his own insecurity’s [and] when we fight I will further expose him for the fraud he is."

Should McGregor win on Saturday night, the Paul brothers will fall even further off his radar, as he will almost certainly earn another shot at the lightweight title and new champion Charles Oliveira.

But if he loses, he could be forced to take the social media star's offer more seriously due to the hit his brand would take, particularly if stopped again by Poirier.

Paul started his callouts of the Irishman with a bizarre video in which he branded the legendary UFC star an 'Irish c***' while draped in the tri-colour flag.

And he went below the belt by insulting McGregor's fiancee Dee Devlin, who is mother to McGregor's three children Conor Jr, Croia and Rian.

“My team sent you a $50m offer this morning – $50 million cash, proof of funds – the biggest offer you’ve ever been offered," said Paul in the viral callout.

"But you’re still scared to fight me, Conor. You’re ducking me because you don’t want to lose to a f***ing YouTuber.

"You’re 0-1 as a boxer, I’m 2-0 as a boxer, I just came off the eighth biggest pay-per-view event in history, but you want to fight Dustin ‘Prober’ [Poirier] who has less followers on Instagram than my f***ing dog – that’s a fact."

Paul's next fight will take place on August 28 against former UFC welterweight champion Tyron Woodley, who was once a prospective McGregor opponent in the octagon.

Source: Read Full Article