Tyson Fury's team have no fears mega-money fights with Deontay Wilder and Anthony Joshua will be binned even if he faces a fresh UK Anti-Doping investigation.
The WBC heavyweight champion's career is not expected to be halted by the matter even if UKAD open a new case against him.
Fury's promoter Frank Warren believes he has no case to answer as he dismissed claims made in a newspaper interview.
And the WBC have also insisted his reign as their champion is not under threat.
UKAD are considering opening a new case against Fury after a Lancashire farmer claimed he was offered £25,000 by a “member of Team Fury” to say he sold them un-castrated wild boar.
Fury, 31, and his cousin Hughie were handed backdated two-year bans in 2017 after traces of nandrolone were found in a sample given to UKAD in February 2015.
It has been alleged Fury blamed eating un-castrated wild boar or contaminated supplements for the result.
Fury returned to the ring in 2018 and beat Wilder to become WBC heavyweight champion last month.
UKAD may now investigate the matter and if they find Fury guilty he could face a ban between eight years and life.
Frank Warren breaks silence after Tyson Fury drug test bribe allegations
But the Gypsy King does not currently hold a British Boxing Board of Control licence and instead fights under one from the Nevada State Athletic Commission so is not under UKAD's jurisdiction.
The NSAC are unlikely to suspend Fury if the matter is under investigation so the biggest threat to his third fight with Wilder in Las Vegas on July 18 remains the coronavirus outbreak.
If UKAD were to find Fury guilty then he would not be able to apply for a BBBofC licence which would rule him out of ever fighting in the UK again.
But any investigation would take up to a year and Fury could be close to retirement by then.
His clash with Wilder will be in the US and a £250m showdown with WBA, IBF and WBO champion Joshua is likely to be in Saudi Arabia which won't need him to apply for a BBBofC licence.
Tyson Fury career hit by fresh controversy after £25,000 drug test bribe claim
Fury's promoter Warren, who was not working with the world champion at time of his UKAD case, has rubbished the claims made by Martin Carefoot in a newspaper interview and has no fears his fighter will face a ban.
He said: “The farmer making these outrageous allegations sent me a letter last October, full of errors and basically telling me he had committed perjury by signing statements under oath and lying.
“When I called him, he asked for money. I told him to clear off and get in contact with UKAD.
“He chose not to speak to UKAD but instead speak to a newspaper.
“How anybody can take this man seriously is beyond belief.
“Tyson has never met this man in his life. What a load of rubbish. We’ll leave this with UKAD to look into and don’t expect it to go any further.”
Fury, who has remained silent on the issue, has never met Carefoot and it is understood the farmer's name was never mentioned in the boxer's statements given to UKAD when he was under investigation.
It is understood he would demand to know the person who claimed to be a member of 'Team Fury' which Carefoot has mentioned in his interview.
Any evidence Carefoot can now provide would also be questioned by Fury's lawyers if he has admitted to lying previously.
WBC president Mauricio Sulaiman has said the claims “would not impact” Fury's position as WBC champion.
Source: Read Full Article