Conor McGregor has offered an insight into his sparring preparations for his sequel with Dustin Poirier.
The Irishman will rematch his rival on Saturday week at UFC 257 in Abu Dhabi, more than six years after he stopped the American in the first round.
McGregor has drafted in fellow countryman Dylan Moran who has a professional boxing record of 15-1 as he completes his training.
The invitation follows on from McGregor trading blows with boxers Conor Wallace and Tiernan Bradley in recent years.
And when asked about the sessions on social media, the former two-weight UFC champion said: "Very tough! I got a nice a shot that clipped the nose upward and made it bleed.
"The rounds were super close though; razor! Dylan is one of the better boxers I've ever shared the ring with. A phenomenally exciting Irish talent!"
McGregor is no stranger to the boxing ring having taken on ring legend Floyd Mayweather in 2017.
Mayweather took his record to 50-0 with a 10th-round stoppage victory, but the defeat has not stopped McGregor from pursuing his ambitions in the ring.
Last year he and Manny Pacquiao announced they had held talks over a mega-fight but no deal was ever struck.
And McGregor instead announced he would return to the UFC and quickly agreed terms with Poirier.
Having needed just 106 seconds to stop his rival in 2014, the Dubliner believes he can do even better this time around.
"I like Dustin. I think he's a good fighter," he said. "He's even a great fighter. But great is still levels below me. I'll knock Dustin out inside 60 seconds."
Source: Read Full Article