The UK Championship is well underway in Milton Keynes, with both Ronnie O’Sullivan and Judd Trump easing through to the second round. The two favorites face stiff competition to win the coveted trophy. Who are they both playing next?
The UK Championship is one of the ranked tournaments for professional snooker players.
It’s part of the prestigious Triple Crown, together with the World Championship and the Masters.
Trump went into the competition in fine form, having won the Northern Ireland Open earlier in November.
But he hasn’t won the UK Championship since 2011, whereas O’Sullivan has won a record seven previous tournaments.
The competition is usually held at the Barbican Centre in York.
But, this year the UK Championship is taking place in Milton Keynes over coronavirus fears, and it immediately followed the Northern Ireland Open at the same venue.
Ding Junhui went into the 2020 tournament as the reigning champion, having beaten Stephen Maguire last year.
Last year was the first time since 2015 that at least one player from England didn’t make it to the grand final.
UK Snooker Championship results LIVE: Updates as Judd Trump progresses [LIVE]
UK Snooker Championship attendance: How many fans can attend? [LATEST]
Judd Trump net worth: Snooker legend has made a fortune [ANALYSIS]
UK Championship: Full schedule – Round 2
Saturday November 28, 2pm
- Ding Junhui  v David Grace 
- Luca Brecel  v Xiao Guodong 
- Jimmy White  v Zhou Yuelong 
- Lü Haotian  v Anthony McGill 
- Chen Zifan  v Yan Bingtao 
- Li Hang  v Zhao Xintong 
- Chris Wakelin  v Neil Robertson 
- Stephen Maguire  v Stuart Carrington 
Saturday November 28, 8pm
- Oliver Lines  v Xu Si 
- Chang Bingyu  v Mark Allen 
- Jak Jones  v Simon Lichtenberg 
- Gerard Greene  v John Higgins 
- Michael Holt  v Hossein Vafaei 
- David B Gilbert  v Robert Milkins 
- Barry Hawkins  v Robbie Williams 
- Judd Trump  v Dominic Dale 
Sunday November 29, 2pm
- Mark Selby  v Liam Highfield 
- Ashley Carty  v Ricky Walden 
- Mark King  v Graeme Dott 
- Andrew Higginson  v Stuart Bingham 
- Jamie Clarke  v Kurt Maflin 
- Matthew Selt  v Lu Ning 
- Joe O’Connor  v Thepchaiya Un-Nooh 
- Alexander Ursenbacher  v Ronnie O’Sullivan 
Sunday November 29, 8pm
- Jack Lisowski  v Tian Pengfei 
- Liang Wenbo  v Andy Hicks 
- Mark J Williams  v Akani Songsermsawad 
- Mark Joyce  v Kyren Wilson 
- Shaun Murphy  v Elliot Slessor 
- Pang Junxu  v Noppon Saengkham 
- Igor Figueiredo  v Joe Perry 
- Jordan Brown  v Jamie Jones 
Source: Read Full Article