The NFL announced a slew of schedule changes moving forward in the wake of Week 5’s game between the Denver Broncos and New England Patriots being postponed Sunday.
* The Broncos-Patriots game will now be played in Week 6 on Sunday, Oct. 18 at 1 p.m. ET.
* The Kansas City Chiefs-Buffalo Bills game for Week 6 has been moved from Thursday night to Monday, Oct. 19.
* The New York Jets-Miami Dolphins game moves from Week 10 to Week 6 at 4:05 p.m. ET.
* The Jets-Los Angeles Chargers game moves from Week 6 to Week 11 on Sunday, Nov. 22 at 4:05 p.m. ET.
* The Jacksonville Jaguars-Charges game moves from Week 8 to Week 7 on Sunday, Oct. 25 at 4:25 p.m. ET.
* The Chargers-Broncos game moves from Week 11 to Week 8 on Sunday, Nov. 1 at 4:05 p.m. ET.
* The Chargers-Dolphins game moves from Week 7 to Week 10 on Sunday, Nov. 15 at 4:05 p.m. ET.
* The Dolphins-Broncos game moves from Week 6 to Week 11 at 4:05 p.m. ET.
The Broncos-Patriots game had initially been rescheduled to Monday but is now being moved to next Sunday after the Patriots had one new positive test for the coronavirus Sunday morning, sources told ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Aside from the one positive test, all other Patriots tests were negative Sunday morning, a source told Schefter.
The NFL shut down the Patriots’ facility Sunday morning for the third time in 10 days while further testing is conducted, sources told Schefter and ESPN’s Field Yates.
The Patriots had reopened their facility and held a practice Saturday after the facility was closed Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
Quarterback Cam Newton, cornerback Stephon Gilmore and practice squad defensive tackle Bill Murray are currently on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
Source: Read Full Article