Injuries we’re monitoring around the league on this Week 6 Sunday:
1. Seattle Seahawks tight end Will Dissly has an Achilles injury and will not return to the game. Dissly was carted off in the first half against the Cleveland Browns.
After missing most of his rookie season due to a torn ACL, Dissly emerged as one of Russell Wilson’s favorite targets this season. Dissley entered Week 6 with 23 catches for 262 yards with four touchdowns.
2. Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick is questionable to return with a left knee injury. Offensive lineman John Miller has a left groin injury and is questionable to return.
3. Philadelphia Eagles tackle Jason Peters (knee) is questionable to return vs. the Vikings.
4. Jacksonville Jaguars safety Cody Davis has a hamstring injury and is questionable to return.
5. Minnesota Vikings middle linebacker Nigel Bradham is questionable to return after suffering an ankle injury.
Source: Read Full Article